Celebrate the Season
Bundle up and join this magical, dazzling, family-oriented holiday night presented by the Hanover Improvement Society and hosted by the Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce in concert with Hanover and Norwich businesses. Join in on complimentary evening of community and festivities. Celebrate the Season for 2018 will take place on December 7 & 8. http://www.hanoverchamber.org/
Ford Sayre Alpine Recreational Skiing/Snowboarding Program
Spots still available! This program offers children of all abilities the chance to discover the excitement of downhill skiing and snowboarding in a fun and safe environment on Wednesday afternoons at Dartmouth Skiway. Questions? Email AlpineRec@FordSayre.org
Whaleback Registration is open!
Tired of bringing your kids and their equipment back and forth to the mountain? Are your kids looking to learn to ski or ride or just want to hit the slopes with their friends? Whaleback's After School Ski and Ride Program is a perfect fit!
- Wednesdays 1/9/19- 2/13/19
- Bus transportation from the Ray School to Whaleback and back to the school for 5:30pm pickup
- Open to ALL GRADES!
- All abilities from never-evers to experienced rippers! Children grouped by ability!
- Thanks to Golf & Ski Warehouse, all 3rd graders can purchase an UNLIMITED YOUTH PASS for just $45!
- Need based financial assistance available.
Etna Library Children’s Program
On Saturday, Dec. 1 at 2:00, Etna Library will host master wood-turner Dustin Coates with a children’s program about seeing the insides of trees. For more information, call Etna Library (www.hanovernh.org/etna-