Tomorrow will be an exciting day for many employees of the school district. Thanks to DHMC, SAU70, and many advocates in the community, employees are receiving their second dose of the Moderna COVID vaccine on Saturday morning. While we are hopeful that staff will not experience adverse reactions, we know that some people have been unable to work for some time after receiving the second vaccine due to significant vaccine side effects. The SAU has asked that staff who are unable to work on Monday to notify the district by 3 pm on Sunday, April 25th. If we do not have enough staff members to maintain cohorts, distancing, and protocols on Monday, we will need to close some or all schools. If we need to make that decision to close, we hope to let you know by Sunday evening.
A request this weekend: We still have quite a few families who haven’t completed the survey to help us plan for staffing and placement in the fall. We do realize that some people may be unsure of their plans for the fall, but there is an option to mark ‘Undecided’. Here is a link to the form. Please complete the form as soon as possible. Thank you for your help!
Enjoy the weekend and we will see you next week!