Learning a second language at an early age is beneficial because it:
- Has a positive effect on intellectual growth.
- Enriches and enhances a child’s mental development.
- Leaves students with more flexibility in thinking, greater sensitivity to language, and a better ear for listening.
- Improves a child’s understanding of his or her native language.
- Gives a child the ability to communicate with people he or she would otherwise not have the chance to know.
- Opens the doors to other cultures and helps a child understand and appreciate people from other countries.
- We are looking forward to teach your children.